2024 Grants To be Deferred
** COMING SOON ** Potential 2024 grant applicants: Please refer to the message from the JustFundKY board on our homepage at this link.
Grants and Scholarships
Cliff Todd Endowment grants promote fairness and equality for LGBTQ Kentuckians through educational outreach.
We are seeking projects that:
- Promote understanding, respect and acceptance of LGBTQ Kentuckians by the community at large.
- Promote grassroots leadership development.
- Build collaborative efforts between LGBTQ and non-LGBTQ organizations.
- Create inclusive communities.
- Engage in antiracist work.
- Improve the climate for LGBTQ people in rural communities.
JustFundKy does not fund and Cliff Todd Endowment grants will not be awarded to:
- Political candidates or political parties
- For profit corporations
- Direct services
- Programming outside the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- JustFundKY does not pay indirect costs associated with grants to Colleges and Universities or fiscal sponsors.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR A GRANT?
First thing to do (optionally): submit a letter of inquiry by March 1st. If you have previously received a similar grant from JustFundKY or are confident your request is consistent with the JustFundKY mission, the letter of inquiry is not necessary.
LETTER OF INQUIRY
A letter of inquiry must be no more than one or two pages in length and contain the following information:
- a brief history of the organization or group making the request
- name, address, phone and email of the contact person
- a description of the proposed project
- the project's desired outcome
- the grant amount being requested, total project budget and annual organizational budget (if applicable)
- other committed and /or anticipated funding sources for the project
All letters of inquiry will be reviewed. Organizations that outline a request that is consistent with the goals and parameters of the Clifford Todd Endowment shall be invited to submit a formal and detailed application by March 15th.
FORMAL GRANT APPLICATION
Please download and complete the Formal Grant Application for consideration.
HOW WILL THE GRANT BE EVALUATED?
JustFundKY has adopted a grant rubric to assist the Grant Review Committee in making its decisions.
View the Grant Rubric
DEADLINE FOR GRANT APPLICATIONS
WHEN WILL THE GRANT DECISIONS BE ANNOUNCED
After the project, download, complete, and submit the Post-Grant Report. This is required and must be satisfied prior to future grant disbursements.
JustFundKY Post-Grant Report Form (.doc) (.pdf version)
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
Are you interested in more information about JustFundKY's grants and scholarships? Do you need some additional clarification? Please get in touch with us!